Thursday, June 19, 2008

OUR WEDDING - 6:15PM ON 06-15-2007- 15 YEARS FROM THE MINUTE WE MET.

The Mayor came to the School and married us. It was his first wedding ceremony.
If it hadn't been for my sister Susan, we wouldn't have had a wedding. We would have just gotten married. She loves to make a party, and nobody does it any better. Susan is my younger sister, and also my best friend. I love her dearly. We, Ben & I, were at the school, she and the rest of our family were in Memphis, but she insisted on throwing us a party. It was beautiful, her affairs always are. She made everything, food, flowers, cake, everything, then loaded up 2 carloads of food and family, drove the hour to the school, then made a party. Here are a few pictures of that beautiful day. More about my sister, her family and the rest of our family later.

The lady responsible for all parties, my sister Susan, and her husband David. Susan and David's children, Alex and Emma.My older sister Linda, (with her back to the camera), and her son Scott.


2 comments:

Tootsie said...

she is one talented lady! I wish my sis and I were close. She and I have never been close and we clash in a big way. She comes around my life when she needs something, but other than that...nothing. You are so lucky! and those kids are beautiful!

Tootsie said...

I forgot to add that I am very happy that you got a wedding! It is such an important day...she made you a beautiful wedding. she deserves a hug or two!