Monday, July 7, 2008

FINDING FRIENDS FROM THE PAST - I'LL START WITH NINA

Something I've been trying to do recently, is to locate some of the people from my past. I've been pretty lucky finding them, of course the computer makes it so much easier. Here's the first of these friends. I'll add to this as time permits. Nina & Donna - 10th Grade.I'll start with NINA, it had been 30-35 years since I had seen or talked to her. We went to Grammer School and Middle School together. It was a lot of fun calling her, and asking her to guess who I was. We talk or email pretty regularly, she's better at it than I am. She even remembered my birthday, after all these years, and sent me a gift. Wasn't that sweet? It's a pillow that says "A Friend Loves At All Times". Here's a picture of it, right at home with some of my other pillows.
And, here's a picture of Nina and her husband Doug, and their cat. They have retired to the mountains. I hope Ben and I can go visit them in the near future.

No comments: