Sunday, June 29, 2008

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PICTURES !!!

Let's Not Forget - Scott Is Now 29, He Is Linda's Son. Justin Is Now 28, He Is Susan's Son. Alex Will Be 20 in Two Months, He Is Susan's Son. Courtney Will Be 18 In A Few Months, She Is Ray's Daughter. And Emma Will Be 16 In Two Months, She's Susan's Daughter !!

My Absolute Favorite Picture Of Alex. I Love This Picture Of Emma.
Courtney ! Justin's High School Graduation. Ben, Donna and Emma.
Emma In Her Bikini ! Family Vacation!Donna, Adriene, Susan and David.
Linda, Grandmother Skelton, Susan, Justin, Scott And Donna. Courtney And Donna. My Favorite Picture Of Justin. Alex, Courtney And Emma. Courtney And Alex.
Emma !
Alex, Daddy And Emma.
Ben - Spring Of 1959 Emma And Courtney.
Donna And Ben.
Justin, Alex, David, Susan And Emma, At Alex's Kindergarten Graduation. Ben And Donna At Alex's Kindergarten Graduation.Linda, Donna, Ray And Susan.Mother - Having A Big Time !
Scott, Daddy And Justin.
Justin And Mother. Scott's High School Graduation.
Emma !
Ray And Courtney, Playing Patty Cake. Donna And Susan.

1 comment:

Tootsie said...

this was wonderful to see...sorry it took so long to get here...I may not be around much this week. Lots to do....and not enough time to do it! I will try to see you if I can! thanks again for the photo album!