(1) The picture that Tootsie used to introduce me, was almost 20 years old. Here is one that was taken last year.
(2) After coming home from my stay at the school, I felt like a walking target. Two days after getting here, I was mauled by a dog, (a good, nice neighbor dog that had never reacted like that before). The next day, I fell thru our deck.
A wasp flew under my glasses and stung my eyelid. Then my entire body got covered in poison ivy. I'm allergic to everything. Oh yea, and I cut off all my hair in a crazy fit. (That's another story). I do have a little hair now, see the last picture.
I'm allergic to everything, and we had to find a new home for our dogs, Lucy and Desi. They were so sweet and so good, but I was so allergic.
And being this allergic to everything, makes it really hard to visit my sister's house. Here she is with some of her animal babies.
(3) I've had a variety of jobs over the years. I've been a cashier, an inventory control clerk, a forklift operator, a receiving clerk, driven a big rig, driven a UPS delivery truck and was a Traffic Manager for a large Automotive Parts Company.
I also tried a little modeling, owned a cleaning business, and worked for "The Singles Register", a place to meet other singles.
Hard at work, playing hostess at a Singles get together. 
(4) Now I just try to keep up with the properties Ben collects. Here is one of those properties. There are two buildings attached together. One was built in 1910, the other in 1913. These were the J. R. Watkins Company warehouses. You can visit their website at http://jrwatkins.com/. They used door to door salesmen until the 1970's. Since we've had them, two different Indie movies have been made there. "A Cowboy's Silver Lining" and "The Divine Manipulation Of The Threads", both made by http://rustedsunfilms.com/. They both won Indie Awards.
(5) I can get anything done or taken care of. I've been told that I'm like a Drill Sergeant, and asked if I ever sold used cars. I'm like a Girl Scout, I'm always ready for anything, anywhere, anytime.
(6) In the last 8 years I probably drove less than 250 miles year. I've been to enough places, and spent enough time on the road in my younger years, that I'd never leave home, if I didn't have to. My Doctor and Dentist are both less than 3 miles away and Wal-Mart is less than a half a mile. I'm good to go, or NOT.
I was told to tag a couple of fellow bloggers, to send this activity to. I'm tagging Justine from Justine's Froggy Bloggy and Terrie from Terrie's Lil' Piece Of Serenity. You two ladies welcomed me a couple of weeks ago. I tried to reply, no, I did reply, I'm just not sure if you got them. Will you please let me know. Thanks!
2 comments:
Oh you poor thing! what a bad week you had! I am sorry for that. I hope you healed quickly and have no scars! you are a beautiful person...in and out! I will be waiting with baited breath for the next installment of the school renovation. feel better!
Thanks for your concern and thanks for keeping up with me while I tried to figure this blogging thing out. I appreciate that. Hope you have a good weekend.
Post a Comment