
THIS IS THE PIANO BEN PURCHASED YEARS AGO, SITTING IN THE ANTIQUE STORE, JUST WAITING ON IT'S NEW HOME.

THESE ARE THE MEN WHO DELIVERED AND SET IT UP.

HERE SHE IS, IN HER NEW HOME, THE SCHOOL.

HERE I AM IN MY SUPERVISORY POSITION. THAT MEANS TELLING MY BROTHER, RAY, AND MY NEPHEW, ALEX, WHAT TO DO.

HERE'S BEN, WORKING IN WHAT WAS, THE OLD BOILER ROOM, AND WHAT WILL ONE DAY BECOME, OUR SCREENED PORCH.

HERE'S BEN DEMONSTRATING MY NEW "GORILLA". I'M AFRAID OF HEIGHTS, AND COULDN'T GET UP ON THE BIG SCAFFOLDING.

UNCOVERING AN OLD CHALK BOARD, THAT WE'RE KEEPING IN THIS SPOT. THIS WILL ONE DAY BECOME OUR KITCHEN/DEN AREA.

HERE ARE OLD PENCILS, CHALK, SCISSORS, ETC. THAT FELL OUT OF THE WALLS AS WE WERE WORKING.
2 comments:
okay..not only are you taunting me with this school/house thing...but you have my dream piano!!!! I am so excited to see how this ends! please keep posting!
are you getting my comments now?
Hey, thanks for all your kind notes & interest. Yes, I'm getting your comments,I always was, I just wasn't sure how to respond, I was checking Email follow-ups to my email address, I think my excitement wasn't letting me think straight.I took the day off, from the computer,and have a clearer head now. Boy, I have alot of catching up to do, everybody's blog just pulls you in, and there's no end to it. You, Tootsie, can really tell a story. You're multi-talented, gardening, blogging, prison guard,(that was hilarious), interior decorator, wife, mother to 3 kids. That's as far as I've gotten, I can't wait to see what else you're into. Thanks again!
Post a Comment