Wednesday, July 2, 2008

SOME OF OUR PLANS FOR THE SCHOOL

I've had quite a few people ask what our plans are, for all the room in the school. We do have plans for the entire place. First we collect everything. When you collect everything, you need a lot of room. Now, we have that. Here's an example of what we're going to do. In the gym we are going to have mannequins in cheerleader outfits, holding pom poms. Other mannequins will be sitting in the bleachers.

We have a collection of trophies that the school won over the years, and they will be displayed in the halls of the locker rooms. My husband's Mother grew up a few miles from here, and played basketball in this gym in the 1930's. She turned 90 years old, this past Sunday. And here she is. We have a soda fountain from the 1950's.
And everything we need to set up a concession stand. And, James Dean will be there. I could go on and on, but I hope you get the idea. It's just the two of us, and a lot of stuff.

No comments: