
This is the second floor landing. Kinda dark right now.
At the top of the stairs, to the left is what used to be the library/auditorium, until the school was added on to.
We plan to use this area as a game room. Pool tables, pin ball machines, etc.
Across the hall, is where we lived while we were there. It was built just for that. Everything in the entire apartment, except the bed, was discovered under piles of garbage, and I "built a home" out of it. I'll post pictures of that later. I have major, before and after pictures. 3 months to clean it out, 3 months to tear down walls, pull up carpet and tile, take down drop ceilings. And 6 months to build the house my parents were going to live in.
Across the hall, is where we lived while we were there. It was built just for that. Everything in the entire apartment, except the bed, was discovered under piles of garbage, and I "built a home" out of it. I'll post pictures of that later. I have major, before and after pictures. 3 months to clean it out, 3 months to tear down walls, pull up carpet and tile, take down drop ceilings. And 6 months to build the house my parents were going to live in.












2 comments:
again I am jealous. how wonderful! I can't wait to see the entire thing all done...those staircases are fantastic!
You are so nice to keep returning, I really appreciate that. And, again I want to thank you for getting my mojo working again. I'd love to really talk to you sometime. Thanks for everything!
Post a Comment