The front, as it sits now. Really ugly. She desperately needs some TLC.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
The School
I'm just trying to keep it fresh in my mind. Since I'm not there, I have to play with it on my computer. What do you think about this facade?
I've been home for over a year. The school seemed like such an undertaking, until we came home and had so much happen here. I love it here. I love it there.
The front, as it sits now. Really ugly. She desperately needs some TLC.
The front, as it sits now. Really ugly. She desperately needs some TLC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
I am still super jealous!!!
Hey, it's good to hear from you. I hope everything is good in your part of the world. Like they say, trying times just make you stronger. Again, I want to thank you for that 1 picture that got me blogging. It's my creative outlet, while we're in limbo, between here and school. I hope all is well with you and your family. Love, Donna
Post a Comment